NO
No votes

Total votes : 3

Author
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby chin.democ. » 04 Jul 2011, 00:01

We need a DXHR section badly as one doesn't exist, this should create more activity on the forums.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby Mastakilla » 04 Jul 2011, 00:20

Even though I wont play that game until probably 3 years after its release, I agree

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ShadowRunner » 04 Jul 2011, 00:54

The problem you've got is that people like Tecman, Something Awful and Alpha have a four year headstart.

Tecman's forums is the definitive DXHR forum, it's curated and updated extremely well. Blows you away to be honest.

A flash-based DX or DXHR game requiring registration here to play would guarantee hundreds of new users.

I noticed also, that new players wishing to host, tend not to come here, because registration is required.
Consequently, maplists on new servers are always devoid of any FGS maps, have you noticed?
I guess you guys can upload to Alpha anyway.

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby Tidus » 04 Jul 2011, 06:04

Mastakilla wrote:Even though I wont play that game until probably 3 years after its release, I agree

What? you cant be serious withthat, me for example, i have pre-ordered DX:HR in June 2010, it was serval days old on amazon and i ordered it.
So do the same and help eidos =P

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby Mastakilla » 04 Jul 2011, 06:17

Tidus wrote:
Mastakilla wrote:Even though I wont play that game until probably 3 years after its release, I agree

What? you cant be serious withthat, me for example, i have pre-ordered DX:HR in June 2010, it was serval days old on amazon and i ordered it.
So do the same and help eidos =P

I would if I had a pc that could run it ;-)

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ~DJ~ » 04 Jul 2011, 06:44

Who the hell is Tecman?

And sure, SG1 you have a go?

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 04 Jul 2011, 20:17

I don't bother ordering a game unless it comes with decent multiplayer.. HINT HINT EIDOS

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ~DJ~ » 04 Jul 2011, 20:27

This needs to be implanted soon, we're not that late!

That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Jul 2011, 15:34

DJ?

Ye it needs a DXHR section, but I was just saying there's four years of content to catch up on with other DXHR forums.

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 06 Jul 2011, 15:39

It's not intended to catch up with anyone, it would be a place of discussion about DX:HR for ourselves I guess.

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby chin.democ. » 06 Jul 2011, 15:49

Remember guys there's a few topics in the Deus Ex section about HR that can be moved to a new DXHR section.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ~DJ~ » 06 Jul 2011, 17:02

that and that. :oops:

That Resident Evil Mod
————

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 06 Jul 2011, 18:54

Ok, poll added. VOTE AT THE TOP!

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: We really need a Deus Ex: Human Revolution section - Postby ~DJ~ » 06 Jul 2011, 19:11

VOTED YES

That Resident Evil Mod
————

Return to Bugs, features and suggestions for the new board