Board index Bugs, features and suggestions for the new board ]

[SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system

Author
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

[SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ~DJ~ » 20 Oct 2011, 21:58

Was really wondering if we can get a new warning system. Something advance yet simple, so that we can know the following;
    -Which post this user was warned at?
    -When was he warned?
    -Who was he warned by?
    -When the warning will expire?

More specifically, I'd suggest to have this on a user profile, a new field filled with this information.

I'd also suggest that the warnings shown on the user's post field should be clearer, and possibly limiting to four warnings.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 20 Oct 2011, 22:18

Sounds like Alpha warn system.

But yeah, this is incompatible.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ~DJ~ » 20 Oct 2011, 22:36

Similar yes, but useful. 4 or 5 warnings should result in automatic ban.

SO YE does this mean you agree? :-D

That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 21 Oct 2011, 00:46

I agree that this would be useful, but I don't know if it worth the time to implement it. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ~DJ~ » 21 Oct 2011, 15:14

YES IT IS COS IT'S A DAMN FORUM AND FORUMS WITHOUT A WARNING SYSTEM == FAIL@@!@#!@#

That Resident Evil Mod
————

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby Mastakilla » 21 Oct 2011, 18:01

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:I agree that this would be useful, but I don't know if it worth the time to implement it. :?

you don't love us anymore :(

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby Magus » 21 Oct 2011, 21:00

~DJ~ wrote:YES IT IS COS IT'S A DAMN FORUM AND FORUMS WITHOUT A WARNING SYSTEM == FAIL@@!@#!@#

This is why you need the system.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 21 Oct 2011, 22:38

I see that pretty pracmatical.. such a system worth on Alpha forums for instance because it's pretty active and there are more people whose behaviour make such a system essential than here.. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ShadowRunner » 22 Oct 2011, 09:58

systems are important. A whole platoon died in Vietnam because they got lazy and didn't follow the system of days/co-ordinates, got bombed by their own side. Systems are good...if they work.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ~DJ~ » 22 Oct 2011, 14:11

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:I see that pretty pracmatical.. such a system worth on Alpha forums for instance because it's pretty active and there are more people whose behaviour make such a system essential than here.. :?

WUT IS THIS

So the forum is not active, and you're saying that we shouldn't get a better warning system because of that? OR UR JUST BEING LAZY :smt013

REMOVE MY WARNINGS PLS BTW KTHNX

That Resident Evil Mod
————

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 22 Oct 2011, 21:52

~DJ~ wrote:WUT IS THIS

So the forum is not active, and you're saying that we shouldn't get a better warning system because of that? OR UR JUST BEING LAZY :smt013
A bit of both. 8-[

~DJ~ wrote:REMOVE MY WARNINGS PLS BTW KTHNX
Hmm.... Nein!

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

Re: [SUGGESTION] Upgraded and simple warning system - Postby IchoTolot » 24 Oct 2011, 10:22

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

pi/100*1337=42

Return to Bugs, features and suggestions for the new board