Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! All Others ]

The Way to Get the Most from Your Game

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

The Way to Get the Most from Your Game - Postby 4Rsercom » 06 Jun 2018, 04:56

I acquire a slashing attack creating 6'8 Sg, in 74 all-embracing he is all about appealing great, I can also strike in esplanade (cept my accompany are anatomy and NBA 2K19 MT fresh to the match).

His stats are all of the way through decent NBA 2K Coins, Layups, abundant mid ambit and appropriate 3.

But my follow up accepting no basketball ability ( it seems like anyways) are a real 6'5 stage (ass) and 6'6 infant forward. Safe to state in esplanade we do not get rebounds lmao.

So my primary acumen for definitive this new body would be to get rebounds and advice them on aegis because lawd, they bill it.

My Sg is a adequate dunker but abandoned maxes in 84 and I capital HOF affiche that's why I am traveling using a genuine athletic. Andi vision to be in a position to bullwork amateur with my pf and get additional VC for my trimming gaurd.

Fun astute I expect 6'9 will be awesome, you're in actuality 83 speed, with 99 active dip, and 89 layup, 94 acquaintance dunk.

For applied affidavit I'm aptitude added seem 6'11, still appropriate acceleration at 64, 90 driving, 99 contact, bigger arresting stats and essentially I do not wish to be fearful on park.

Both acquire appropriate mid ambit and 60ish 3. How unnaturally would accepting 6'9 appulse me?

I'd expect it would be abundant because I can not actually get rebounds even with a 6'8 Sg in esplanade because everybody's added athletic.

For fun I would say 6 slashing playmaker as you can acceleration addition on violation and take attractive well.

If youre tryna reach a buil to reach up to your accompany reach a sharpshooting rebounder max height.

It will advice advance the ground, advice accomplish up to your buddies, and you still find argent rim protector and posterizer.

2k18 is my own aboriginal 2k therefore I was dreadful, I looked up those bothersome youtubers speaking about demi-god that,demigod that, so I fabricated a authentic sharpshooter. Its a 92 plus it was enjoyable at the time.

Should you REALLY vision to be the larger advice on answerability and aegis I awful acclaim a real stage innovative 6'9. They're the ultimate all about NBA 2K19 MT construct.

They could shoot, their ablution is decent, their casual is best and you may about about-face an authentic slasher into a authentic aciculate with dimer Hall of Fame (kidding).

My authentic point is a 90 in the moment, and I like it 10x afresh my true sharp. Not abandoned is he a big man who will conduct pg, he can acceleration addition at that acme into boxout any huge men.

Return to All Others