Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! All Others ]

Madden NFL 23 Draft just more than a week away

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Madden NFL 23 Draft just more than a week away - Postby hgdgsvhgvuj » 18 Sep 2022, 05:18

The "final score" ball was a 55-yarder passed by Brady for Mike Evans in the fourth quarter of the NFC Divisional Playoff game against the Rams. It was difficult to Mut 23 Coins believe that the ball was of any significance and, as such, Evans put the ball in the crowd.

After a while, it was apparent that this could be a very, very precious memorabilia piece -or at least it was. The ball was never returned back to Brady and is now removed from the market and we commend the seller for moving on from the ball quickly and not storing it for the sake of increasing in value.

Now the new owner is now holding the bag. It still has value however, it's worthless compared to the half-million paid. If Brady always throws another touchdown it will just be another ball. You'll feel bad.

With the first round of 2022's Madden NFL 23 Draft just more than a week away, we're getting closer to getting the picks in and erasing the pre-draft anxiety all football fans live in. The weeks leading up to the draft can be stressful especially when you're on an unlucky team, as everyone is hoping their team doesn't make a mistake. If your team reached the playoffs, congratulations -and you're hoping that a bad team screws up and lets one of the most talented players fall.

In the past, we've seen several mock drafts from ESPN's Mel Kiper and Todd McShay, but Tuesday marked their first combined mock this year, with the two draft experts swapping picks up through the the end of this round. Today, we'll be looking at the top things that jump out at me in seeing this mock.

I'm a big fan of Georgia defensive end Travon Walker however, I'm afraid we've reached a silly season with Travon Walker. Walker was a mid-to-late round pick at best at the time of Buy Madden 23 Coins the combine, and then he impressed all with his athleticism and then his stock has jumped way above the norm.

Return to All Others