Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense.

Author
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 31 Oct 2014, 14:55

As Anax wrote, we had a pretty long discussion of at least 3 maps about the causes that could have killed this game, and we agreed that one of that causes was the huge drama.

Today, I decided with Solid to make a comeback of the BB team in christmas, without Phantom, Mango and Fullmoon. Phantom is now playing only on his server with Fullmoon and Mango has better things to do nowadays, like University.

Basically, the players that would get back to the game would be:

-Dani
-Solid
-Liquid
-Bajas
-Price
-Machete
-Fury

7 players more, for augs or 0augs games.

Considering that HK has at least 3 or 4 players in active (Anax, Ricci and Hey.. I don't know if quakeandbake is also in HK), we could have even 11 players in game at some point.

We also have the Hivemind of Undead, but I have no idea of how many members in active it has, I just know that AjiT plays a bit nowadays, I talked recently to Kiki and hes focused in life, Killer and CaS I have no idea, and Psycho is on univerisity, considering that Undead could bring back some of his players we could have even a bigger amount of players on the game.

Then, we have players like Duke, 82Christos, Netrunner, Prequel.... and more mysterious Players_XXX.

I have no idea about the situation of clans like FGS, but I remember that at some point Shadowrunner used to play 0a this summer, I have no idea about Chinny, Mastakilla or Khaam (who played months ago), and, it's sad the fact that Chees is "out" of the game.

Basically, thats it, I'll try to increase the activity of this game, I have contact with most of the members from my team, and, Phantom, Mango, Fullmoon are out, all of them had their reasons to leave, we didn't kick them. (I guess that people will still call us cheaters anyways...)

We'll play mostly on Heys server, we won't get a paid server anymore, why? Because when we did it with our best intention, we only received complaints and a lot of nagging (most of them with reason, because our admin fucked it up), I'm sure there are more players able to get a nice ATDM server, anyways we always have the Heys server, which is pretty decent for being home hosted.

I also have contact with players like Sile, Kostya, A-TO guys, thats another important number for the community, im sure Silé will show up again at least in 0a.

On another note: BB has not any of those players that people considers "cheaters" anymore, and I took the decission of stop making the "war" with the HiveMind leader as long as he stops talking metabolic end product about us, it's simple, if mr Undead stops talking crap about us, we'll stop talking crap about him, and we all can play in "peace", I won't regret anything I said, as Ken won't regret anything he said, so thats it, what I'm trying now its to do a "nice" clime for the community, so we can have games in peace.

VERY IMPORTANT: I avoid insults or drama on this thread, actually, this thread is for talking about DXMP and the possibility of having games between skilled players in the future, please, ignore the comments of "things" (I'll call him a thing considering that hes not even a person) like Darko, he'll probably start spreading metabolic end product on this thread, just don't reply to him, he cant be considered even a DX player.

Everyone with a bit common sense is welcomed!

Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby Netrunner » 31 Oct 2014, 16:11

Wow, thanks for mentioning me \:D/
Great move, Dani, we should stop arguing and finally play deus ex!
I'm in, pm me when you are gonna play. If Chees stays and hosts wunderland then i think we can get even more active players since i've seen several guys playing only there.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby synthetic » 01 Nov 2014, 11:41

You have been harassing my clan for 4 months just because you hate augs and like Phantom's gaming philosophy more than me. Now you expect what exactly, that I tell my guys to play more with you lot? Lmao.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 01 Nov 2014, 12:33

synthetic wrote:You have been harassing my clan for 4 months just because you hate augs and like Phantom's gaming philosophy more than me. Now you expect what exactly, that I tell my guys to play more with you lot? Lmao.

No, in fact I don't care if you bring up your guys or not, but if you really want to have decent games and take this game a bit forward from shadows, you'll have to cooperate even with people like me, I just know that I did talk to most of HK guys about the possiblity of playing games WITHOUT PHANTOM on Christmas, on Heys server, they all were agree, so its up to you, if you want to play and increase the activity of DX in christmas you're welcome, if not theres no problem.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 01 Nov 2014, 12:43

(Sorry for the doubleposting but I didn't feel like making an edit of my previous post considering that this one has anything to do with the previous one)

Talked to Bajas and Silé, both have no problem in start playing DXMP again, but they want a bit more of activity cus it sucks to play only against the medbot.

[11:40:56] Juan Pereira: Sile
[11:41:05] Juan Pereira: Would you play in christmas some matches with more dxers?
[11:41:11] .: yeah
[11:41:13] .: thats ok
[11:41:16] .: would be a pleasure

----

[11:35:25] Juan Pereira: Asreen
[11:35:30] Juan Pereira: Wanna play dx in christmas with me, Sile and possibly more DXers?
[11:37:15] Asrin Ebrahimi: yea ofc

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby synthetic » 01 Nov 2014, 17:25

I'll play if clix and psycho play.

DrDel
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DrDel » 01 Nov 2014, 18:39

I'll play if Sarah Hyland is on my team :-)

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby synthetic » 01 Nov 2014, 18:57

Someone recruit the spambot, he seems pretty active.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 01 Nov 2014, 20:49

synthetic wrote:I'll play if clix and psycho play.

I read it like 20 times and I don't know if you're saying it serious or ironically xD..

Someone recruit the spambot, he seems pretty active.

Spambot is actually playing on a server, his name is kldjerz.

Now let's go to the serious spot.

We have actually an ATDM group on Skype and maybe we'll have the one of Steam working again soon, since masterserver died I don't feel like bringing players from other games at all, considering that most of them would just play this game 20 mins and then go back to their CSGO, CoD, or even Minecraft (-.-)

I might make a group of Skype which will include every single Dxer that is on there just to be in touch and play some games, I guess that in Christmas the ATDM group will be active again.

Just had a game with Bajas right now, the Smuggler's music just made me feel nostalgic.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby anax » 01 Nov 2014, 21:49

i think QuakeNBake is, yeah, Labtec won't play, not totally sure why but i'd ask him, i won't say anything much but basically there's beef.
I'm sure 1 or 2 other, older HK's are lurking somehow somewhere.
if only Bamz0rs would come back we'd also have another coder.

Ricci will play if you says there's a game, so everything is just on the edge of being totally possible...

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby synthetic » 02 Nov 2014, 00:00

DaniSaggenza wrote:
synthetic wrote:I'll play if clix and psycho play.

I read it like 20 times and I don't know if you're saying it serious or ironically xD..

Both, actually. Well, sarcastic, but I guess if it happened it would also be ironic.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby anax » 02 Nov 2014, 00:45

omg your next post will be your 1000th, make it a good one. :-D

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby Netrunner » 02 Nov 2014, 10:13

For those who didn't know (like me) theres a nice way to check whether there are any players online:
http://www.deusexnetwork.com/serverlist

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Nov 2014, 13:11

That is awesome, do hosters need to send info, or it automatically lists what servers are there?

Dani wrote:I have no idea about the situation of clans like FGS, but I remember that at some point Shadowrunner used to play 0a this summer, I have no idea about Chinny, Mastakilla or Khaam (who played months ago), and, it's sad the fact that Chees is "out" of the game.

I am not sure of our in-game strength at the moment either. I haven't been playing every day but I do join ATDM if people are there and I play WW2 or new mods as well, so that hasn't given me much time for altfire, SG or mapping. I'm more weekly or bi-weekly than daily. Since Poor hosted WW2 and I saw that guys are still playing "new" mods and ATDM, I have been spending time in SDK again. The other thing that has stopped me playing sometimes is the level of stupidity on the infolink and aliasing, I literally have better things to do than to entertain someone pretending to be someone else. I'm likely to host some new work in future, probably SG maps.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Only enter here if you have a bit of common sense. - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Nov 2014, 13:11

That is awesome, do hosters need to send info, or it automatically lists what servers are there?

Dani wrote:I have no idea about the situation of clans like FGS, but I remember that at some point Shadowrunner used to play 0a this summer, I have no idea about Chinny, Mastakilla or Khaam (who played months ago), and, it's sad the fact that Chees is "out" of the game.

I am not sure of our in-game strength at the moment either. I haven't been playing every day but I do join ATDM if people are there and I play WW2 or new mods as well, so that hasn't given me much time for altfire, SG or mapping. I'm more weekly or bi-weekly than daily. Since Poor hosted WW2 and I saw that guys are still playing "new" mods and ATDM, I have been spending time in SDK again. The other thing that has stopped me playing sometimes is the level of stupidity on the infolink and aliasing, I literally have better things to do than to entertain someone pretending to be someone else. I'm likely to host some new work in future, probably SG maps.

Return to Deus Ex