Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Darko vs Anax: the Results

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Nov 2014, 19:22

Nice joke Danielito: Only problem is that was not me and you know it very well. That is one more fake clip which you filmed with anax, cause you hide again under other nick.

Will be better that way, wait :)

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby Leo » 21 Nov 2014, 19:28

Yes trast me this pictures proof everything! HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy in day.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Nov 2014, 19:28

Now you can jerk on that one where you lost together with Fear against me alone. No worry, this is just one so that people see that not only that you can beat me, you can not beat me with 4 people together. But you will see much more on that from my portal. On other pictures is not you? Oh yes you are, yes you are, you are just hidding and cloaking. But as you can see, I am not wanker which can lose at all, I have not lost against hey and ricci, as you can see from those pictures, so you will tell to people joke that you can give good match against me. Nice fail. Maybe in your dreams kid,. Please film one more fake with anax, maybe then you will have some joke to post lol :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby anax » 22 Nov 2014, 01:57

Darko, go do stand up comedy

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby [FGS]Chees » 22 Nov 2014, 02:53

Darko you still haven't stfu and blend into the background in forums like you said you would. I know it's about you but responding to posts like this will do no good in the long run bro. right or wrong just whack ya keyboard in a locked draw and say no to posting on topics.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby anax » 22 Nov 2014, 07:11

Notice how you panic and tried to use as many random shots as possible, that were also not of 1 vs 1 matches.

Noob randoms provide much of the kills available in matches with 4 or more players, in current DXMP.

Notice how literally 0 of our fights have been pure ONE player vs ONE other player, that's is the basic madatory condition of a player vs player fight on an individual basis.
One player fights another, with the option of a 3rd player spectating the entire match and acting as an admin.

edit:
I challenge you to a proper match in a passworded server, nobody else plays except you and me, and the admin of the server... who records or administrates the match, nothing else.

Conditions: no talking, no spectating
Maps: Any
Server: Your choice
Admin: whoever owns that server

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby Leo » 22 Nov 2014, 07:36

You caan take my servir but trast me dorka wil beat you 30:0 again and trast my you wil film fake screnshoots again.
Look at these screnshoot how you was so scared and start spectate
So this proofe taht dorka beat you 30:0 and you spectate after taht. You can ask anyon anytime and he proove dorka beat you easy.
Have a nice dey.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Nov 2014, 12:32

@Chees its my choice and I stoped to come here, but since I saw that Dani and Anax steal my nicks and they insult people with one goal, to scare people to play Deus Ex I will have now one more goal, to play against them, on all possible servers and to post it here. I do not care what you say or any other, such noob must be destroyed and their brains will be ruined, I do not care if they will finish into mental hospital, I will beat them day by day and post it here.

FINISH RESULTS OF ZXC zero augs: 3:3

FINAL RESULT OF SEV'S ICEWORLD: 18:9

FINAL RESULT OF SEV'S MINIDUST: 12:7

Sev, bro please post here final match scores where that wanker anax cried because he lost. Also Blade please come here to say truth about that noob which was on every map on epic minus. I laughed both on minidust and on Iceworld how easy is to beat him and Danoi, even trough I have ping 210. I also said how mcuh easier will be if my ping will be 60. So yea anax, I will humiliate you any time, anywhere. Please do not waste my time, to challenge me 1:1 cause you lost 3-4 times, already 1:1 in last few weeks. I will come to you and to Dani, and this is now open war, This server will be full of pictures, RPG, USG, ZERO AUGS, CAGEMTACH, does not mather where you will be, I will come, I will smash you, and I will post it on youtube, on forums, on my site, and I will enjoy it.

Anax, and Dani, just 2 jerks which can not beat even child, so they troll people. But only problem is next, you can not troll on person which laugh on you and enjoy in that. So yea Anax, maybe you love to bully people, but in this case someone will bully you and Dani, and trust me, more you will cry here, more I will bully you. I just love to bully idiots who bully other people. I will smash you, I will shame, you and I will enjoy it, cause you arew retarded old idiot.

Enjoy in day.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Nov 2014, 12:44

They will never learn, they just never learn, I will also post where anax lost with his clan friends against me alone, where Dani lost with fear against me alone, I will also put where I shamed both of them 1:1 on every single map and server, but that will be on internet and on my site. For now will be enough to see those pictures, just to refresh their memory how they lose always.

Ps: Why people always join hwen he is loosing? Cause he has dani on skype, so when he is loosing, like before 2 days in Sev's then here it is unknown player. Was it hard? Yes it was hard, cause that player 61 had much more skills than anax, and I still beaten both. I said to sev do not restart server i can beat them both, but sev kicked me out and restarted server, what is stupid thing cause i love challenge and more of them it is ther,e better I will play, cause with anax that is just to easy.

Lets see:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Nov 2014, 14:22

[FGS]Chees wrote:Darko you still haven't stfu and blend into the background in forums like you said you would. I know it's about you but responding to posts like this will do no good in the long run bro. right or wrong just whack ya keyboard in a locked draw and say no to posting on topics.

Now when I read your words you got point. It does not matter how bad they talk about me, how many fake clips they film, or how much they insults. Only what is important is who is smarter. Even if they took my nick and insult people and film fake movies (I showed proofs of that to all), I should be that one who is smarter and better than that.

I am sorry If I insulted anyone. I am off and I appologize.

Cheese bro thanks again. All best. Bye.

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby Leo » 22 Nov 2014, 15:40

Yes trast me dorka is right and he post same pictures 999 times on this forum so trast me this is proof that he beat anax easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter taht he post some random pictures again and again with unknown pleyers, trast me this proof he beat you anax 1:1 so easy!!!!!!!!!

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby synthetic » 22 Nov 2014, 16:07

is this a troll?

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby Leo » 22 Nov 2014, 16:36

Bla bla bla, sinthetic you say taht becasue dorka win you easy 1:1 adn you hide and took his name so trast me everyon know how dorka beter then you. Ask anyon anytime and anyon wil proof taht dorka is very beter then you. Trast my dorka have screnshotes how he beat you easy and even his mouse is brocken. So trast me someday dorka wil post all pictues how he beat you easy and your brain is be ruined then!!!!!!!!

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby Hey » 22 Nov 2014, 18:10

I am quite sure its just someone making an aliased account to take the urine out of Darko and his buddies.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Darko vs Anax: the Results - Postby DaniSaggenza » 22 Nov 2014, 19:07

Dunno whats worse, if the Leo guy trolling or Darko taking the sshots with a camera..

Return to Deus Ex