Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Iceworld 2 (bug fixed) and conversion of a RedFaction map

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Iceworld 2 (bug fixed) and conversion of a RedFaction map - Postby anax » 07 Aug 2015, 09:53

DXMP_Iceworld_2_0aug
DXMP_Iceworld_2_Augged
DXMP_RF_BlastedCanyon_beta2

Just a fix to remove duplicated ammocrates and EMP grenades from both versions of Iceworld_2_final.

Conversion of a Red Faction map which I think was only on the PS2 edition, great memories of playing this, I remember sniping a mates rocket in mid air lmao!
Could be a great sniper/ arena map.

ZIPPED files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2uigd ... _RFmap.zip

Last edited by anax on 08 Aug 2015, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Iceworld 2 (bug fixed) and conversion of a RedFaction m - Postby [FGS]Chees » 07 Aug 2015, 20:16

Looking great Anax. Will have a proper look through them @ the weekend :)

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Iceworld 2 (bug fixed) and conversion of a RedFaction m - Postby machete » 08 Aug 2015, 13:28

RF map looks really good mate.

Good game. Never played MP tho.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Iceworld 2 (bug fixed) and conversion of a RedFaction m - Postby Ermac » 08 Aug 2015, 14:11

Good work indeed.
u have a good side. what a waste :$

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Iceworld 2 (bug fixed) and conversion of a RedFaction m - Postby [FGS]Chees » 08 Aug 2015, 15:02

Great maps and like the look of them very much. I did run into some big BSP holes on the RD map as shown in pics.

These were taken in game running around the map on the floor. They don't cause problems as such to a player. aka blocking or killing the player and easily fixable. I would add a player block at the top of the walls that covers the whole arena as well. Up to you what you do with this info
Apart from that I love the maps bro nice work =D>

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Iceworld 2 (bug fixed) and conversion of a RedFaction m - Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Aug 2015, 23:53

Liking the canyon map, it has a Black Mesa / Counter-Strike feel...

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Iceworld 2 (bug fixed) and conversion of a RedFaction m - Postby anax » 10 Aug 2015, 05:27

Ermac wrote:Good work indeed.
u have a good side. what a waste :$

weak bait. I'm not taking your BS any longer, if you want to spam go to the spam section and fck off.

Chees thanks for the heads up I didn't notice those 2 faults, the one behind the floating platform should be fixed by turning both into static movers.

I don't like to use invisible barriers to my maps, I tend to put effort into making off-limit areas too high to reach by climbing or jumping, or make them more real looking with custom brushes, deco and such. if anyone gets kicked or banned for nade jumping up there then the fault is theirs and theirs only.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!

Return to Deus Ex