Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Real truth any my last words here

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Pacomeister » 20 May 2016, 16:19

it has been good now that dx mp is finally dead like it should be, i dont know what's the fun in such a complex control game with rpg aspects and fugly UK 2004 graphics. But hey i got gud in like 1 hour of gameplay onto the server and these autists keep talking idiotic crap to keep the normal people away, must be the autistic forcefield that keeps the servers away from the people. :wink:

P.S:how the *love* do you guys pay the servers when they got no people,is it your mums?

Last edited by Pacomeister on 20 May 2016, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby DaniSaggenza » 20 May 2016, 16:21

Pacomeister wrote:it has been good now that dx mp is finally dead like it should be, i dont what's the fun in such a complex control game with rpg aspects and fugly UK 2004 graphics. But hey i got gud in like 1 hour of gameplay onto the server and these autists keep talking idiotic crap to keep the normal people away, must be the autistic forcefield that keeps the servers away from the people. :wink:

P.S:how the *love* do you guys pay the servers when they got no people,is it your mums?

Just.

That

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 20 May 2016, 17:19

ROFLMAO.. unfortumately it's too long for signature :bwahaha:
So yeah, it's just 13€/month, so I for one can afford it :)

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Mastakilla » 21 May 2016, 13:26

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:ROFLMAO.. unfortumately it's too long for signature :bwahaha:
So yeah, it's just 13€/month, so I for one can afford it :)

We want Zan-Goh on the 0 aug server btw! <3

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Fear » 21 May 2016, 13:43

Pacomeister wrote:it has been good now that dx mp is finally dead like it should be, i dont know what's the fun in such a complex control game with rpg aspects and fugly UK 2004 graphics. But hey i got gud in like 1 hour of gameplay onto the server and these autists keep talking idiotic crap to keep the normal people away, must be the autistic forcefield that keeps the servers away from the people. :wink:

Fashicst Animnal Hasckr to see Y A IDIIOT .

2004-2014
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 21 May 2016, 14:02

@Nicky: Done! <3

@Fear: He NEVER used an 'a' in the third word! 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Fear » 21 May 2016, 14:04

Ah damn my bad

Noooooooooodz y neva on steam, we be playin, you need to be comin. [-o<

Also thx for Zan Goh

2004-2014
Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Vexus » 21 May 2016, 21:44

Fear wrote:Fashicst Animnal Hasckr to see Y A IDIIOT .

COCOOOOO

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 22 May 2016, 09:46

Fear wrote:Noooooooooodz y neva on steam, we be playin, you need to be comin. [-o<
Uhhh, right.. somehow I get lost in time lately 8-[

Fear wrote:Also thx for Zan Goh
You're welcome :matrix:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Mastakilla » 25 May 2016, 12:38

Thank you Noodles

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Kaiden » 25 May 2016, 21:12

Never saw an issue with binds; even advanced ones were freely available on Alpha and other forums. I agree using i.e a decent non-gpf'ing medkit bind gave you an advantage, but any player who wanted to could find one with ease.

E=ParseRightClick|ParseRightClick|MedKit|OnRelease ActivateBelt 1

was mine, it's great. Hold E, release. Uses medkit and switches to first weapon reloaded 8-) Even without binds I doubt serious players would keep medkit as 9 and ADS as F9 for example, they're not practical keys.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby [FGS]Chees » 25 May 2016, 22:50

I use scroll wheel to pick med then back to weapon. used it that long it's almost as fast as a bind. I do break loads of mice using the scroll like that but mehh! £5 squid for a new mouse in Asda :-D

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Leo » 21 Jul 2016, 23:18

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla y all know DORKA the best and you all angry becasue y all know he beat y easy
enjoy in day

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby synthetic » 26 Jul 2016, 01:49

Kaiden wrote:Never saw an issue with binds; even advanced ones were freely available on Alpha and other forums. I agree using i.e a decent non-gpf'ing medkit bind gave you an advantage, but any player who wanted to could find one with ease.

E=ParseRightClick|ParseRightClick|MedKit|OnRelease ActivateBelt 1

was mine, it's great. Hold E, release. Uses medkit and switches to first weapon reloaded 8-) Even without binds I doubt serious players would keep medkit as 9 and ADS as F9 for example, they're not practical keys.

Its noob issue, but on other hand majority of players who played DXMP started off as noobs and graduated to other games very soon after. I've mentioned it before and might as well point to it again: the developer of our game engine (Epic Games) had several tutorials on how to make binds.
The developer of our game (Ion Storm) did not have guides for bind making, because they were busy reading tutorials on how to make multiplayer games.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Real truth any my last words here - Postby Vexus » 27 Jul 2016, 13:39

Pacomeister wrote:P.S:how the *love* do you guys pay the servers when they got no people,is it your mums?

It's funny that you ask how someone can afford to pay for a server, thinking their mother has to be the one paying for it. Deus Ex servers are fairly cheap, anybody with any income at all could afford it, leading me to think you're just a child living in mom's basement.

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)

Return to Deus Ex