Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Latest discord link - Postby Fear » 16 Feb 2018, 18:48

https://discord.gg/jCFJ3A6

Everyone welcome, including Darko.

Last edited by Fear on 18 Mar 2019, 00:53, edited 3 times in total.
2004-2014
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Latest discord link - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 03 Mar 2018, 18:48

Thanks, will do my best. God knows I hve time next 45 days if not more :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Latest discord link - Postby anax » 05 Mar 2018, 01:15

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Thanks, will do my best. God knows I hve time next 45 days if not more :)

You should join. There's noone left who will have any problem with you (dani is banned from here and will be banned from the discord in the unlikely event he tries to join and doesn't apologize for his retarded actions). We have games every few days on FGS no-augs or the HX Co-op mod! :-D

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Sike
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Finland

Re: Latest discord link - Postby Sike » 05 Mar 2018, 16:48

Is this game now playable and are there active players in ATDM? If so, I might consider re-installing.

Valgothy wrote:Oh and for your info, ATDM is a modded gametype as well.

BTDM is the real DX.
Duke
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Latest discord link - Postby Duke » 09 Mar 2018, 19:01

I dont know... but i'm still up for games whenever i can.

Also, why is danny banned?

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Latest discord link - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Mar 2018, 01:37

Based on words by Dani better question is why should he not be banned? He admited abuses while others have not, but his behaviour leaded towards that. Check latest tpic about dani I guess thats the main reason. I dont go into what they had, but it was connected with abuses and behaviour between him and other people.

About gaming, banned on FGS + broken finger so I am out of the šicture when it comes to me. About ban story is known, first time was banned for nothing second time i provocated it, so now is at least deserved. And honestly not sorry at all, when youre banned 2 years for fals reason (when others impersonate you) and they kick + ban you, and not them, then probably after 2 years you have something to say + at least give them reason to ban you and say whats on your soul. I did that when it comes to FGS, sorry about words, but not about deed (provocated ban) they deserved it. Althrough, past for me.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Latest discord link - Postby TheWolf » 15 Mar 2018, 07:30

danny went full retard

Ingame: Sev
~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Latest discord link - Postby ~TheClown~ » 15 Mar 2018, 21:17

Duke wrote:I dont know... but i'm still up for games whenever i can.

'cause after we spent ages building up the previous discord server, he decided it'd be funny to just randomly delete it, block everyone from every chat platform, then write a massive post about how everyone is a female sex organ.
Altho, Nobody's official reason is, "using admins colour in his post".

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Latest discord link - Postby Kaiden » 16 Mar 2018, 00:56

He had a breakdown new years eve; viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6326

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Latest discord link - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 16 Mar 2018, 19:33

Ok, I am there, what about someone allowing me to post something :)

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Latest discord link - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 03 Apr 2018, 21:21

~TheClown~ wrote:

'cause after we spent ages building up the previous discord server, he decided it'd be funny to just randomly delete it, block everyone from every chat platform, then write a massive post about how everyone is a female sex organ.
His pathetic rage-quit post didn't deserve a more adequate reason. :-({|=

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ok, I am there, what about someone allowing me to post something :)
Uh, I guess I'm late here, since I can already recall you posting on Discord. #-o

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Latest discord link - Postby anax » 05 Apr 2018, 03:49

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:
~TheClown~ wrote:

His pathetic rage-quit post didn't deserve a more adequate reason. :-({|=

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Ok, I am there, what about someone allowing me to post something :)
Uh, I guess I'm late here, since I can already recall you posting on Discord. #-o

Yep, as soon as ya go full saggenza in the way he did, a ban can be reasoned easily XD...
Darko will be Helios, posting even in our minds :oops:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Kiki
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Latest discord link - Postby Kiki » 09 Apr 2018, 01:32

joined.

"It is always good to do good things." - Darko
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Latest discord link - Postby machete » 14 Apr 2018, 03:23

anax wrote:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Thanks, will do my best. God knows I hve time next 45 days if not more :)

...dani is banned from here and will be banned from the discord in the unlikely event he tries to join and doesn't apologize for his retarded actions...

If he's ever accepted back into the DX community, I'm leaving it (and I've never used that phrase before now so you know I'm super-cereal).

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, what the *love* are you bunch of women and children thinking?!

I've known that Dani has genuine (self-confessed) mental health issues for probably 4 or 5 years. In that time, I've only seen the manifestations of his illness get worse in terms of his interactions with the DX community and their effects. I had sympathy for a long time, even though I was at the epicentre of almost all of his drama*, but he's shown no willingness to actually work on his issues and, at some point, you just have to go into self-defence mode against anyone as recklessly impulsive as he is. Well, I say "recklessly impulsive" but actually some of his transgressions show signs of significant pre-meditation, which obviously makes them far worse.

*Not so much the most recent stuff but the fact that he still felt the need to call me out in his ragequit screed after so long speaks volumes. We haven't had a proper conversation in years. Actually I was slightly surprised to find myself on his hit-list because he wasn't even a blip on my radar at the time. But it's an esteemed list of gentlemen so I'm not complaining.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Latest discord link - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 15 Apr 2018, 10:37

Well still he was ONLY one who said sorry for what he did. Despite he acted like kid, and repeated it. Still he always said sorry, honest or not. Rest of you did not do it. I dont judge you guys, not even him, specially because he said SORRY. Didnt see you guys said sorry to me, and did same what he did. So who has right to throw stones on him? Seriously? Just saying.

Return to Deus Ex