~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby DaniSaggenza » 05 Aug 2017, 08:25

Ermac wrote:jaja you guys are so crazy i luv u

slomo x fps = constant

btw pìnedoss here you go

https://youtu.be/wxkKUbNnXKE?t=14m56s

reconsider your life while watching that.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Aug 2017, 09:50

Oh my god... never nuke a country twice ](*,)

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby synthetic » 05 Aug 2017, 19:30

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god... never nuke a country twice ](*,)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby anax » 06 Aug 2017, 17:21

synthetic wrote:
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god... never nuke a country twice ](*,)

Maybe if we try again Ignore if u don't get dark humour

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 06 Aug 2017, 17:38

Yeh, the best things come in threes. 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby DaniSaggenza » 09 Aug 2017, 17:08

Whats wrong with the squid sisterz bunch of noobs

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Oct 2017, 18:46

Ermac, as far as I know, we talked about that many times, both you, and me. No they will not play on 60 FPS. Why? If there is any chance to abuse to have advantage, they will use it. If there is any space to improve gameplay, they will use it.

Their answer is, if that is not allowed, why DX has not blocked it? First of all, if you can modify something that does not mean, it is allowed. And no binds like they do it, are not allowed. Specially not those jumps and crazy things they do. In short, dont even try, they will not accept it.

60 fps is just enough for human gamplay, and in most tournaments you have 60-90. Why they use over 60? Honestly, lack of skills. All those here who played against me lost on regular setup which I still use. Just ignore them, play for fun.

Its not worth to discuss with people that just aint ready to admit they are not good enough to play on honest way, so they fill gaps with something that does not belong to be there. Their excuse is, why is then not blocked?

Answer is simple, every game has some tiny leak, specially those older. That does not mean they are weak, no, they are impressive, problem is that DX does not release any new updates to prevent those "legit" stuff they clame.

Anyway, good post, but those who "pretendto be smart" will not change. Dont expect miracles. They will maybe try, they will see that they suck comparing to you, and they will put it back to 120 or 180 like they always do with somelame excuse. Anyway nice topic.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 12 Mar 2018, 10:48

Ermac wrote:
synthetic wrote:And with darko and yours minions, u are the champions.

Can you please enlighten me because of why, and which context you drag me here?

1. You call me troll, but we both know I dont troll people, we both know between us I am not that one who had raised ping or any other crap, and about minion part you were not so polite to me when I played in server with you and Phantom and when you saw I will snipe or that I am not so much noob you expected. So I am now minion? Too bad you were not capable to prove that in gaming through.

2. Since when synthetic likes me, or many of those guys, to drag me in that crap at all?

Dont forget, my community does not allows ANY external binds out of gaming inventory to setup, specially not software many of you tried here or maybe in other games. Be polite and leave my ass out of that. Thanks.

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby machete » 14 Apr 2018, 03:58

anax wrote:On that note phantom came to my server last night and had 240 fps while I was AFK, he leaves and comes back with 62, but i've heard about another hax method to affect game speed (or some other aspect of the program) thats harder to detect, slowing you down to give more time to aim? 60 fps is too fast for the brain i guess.

Post is ancient I know but what isn't ancient in DX?

Whatever Phant uses is something he can toggle with a keyboard shortcut or keybind. At least it was back in like 2014. We were playing MiniDust one time and he had a normal AR firerate (no idea why, I assume he wanted to test himself or his hacks). I started destroying him even in assault fights and then at about 0-6 down, he suddenly started firing at his usual ridiculous rate. He didn't leave the game or even stop playing as far as I could tell. Another time, I saw his firerate go up drastically in the middle of a fight.

But a lot of servers were showing FPS at the time and his was never *insanely* high. I don't think I ever saw him go above 200 on one of those things but his firerate was closer to what I would get now if I uncapped my GTX 1080. I agree that whatever he was/is using doesn't rely on the naive approach of blindly increasing FPS. Either him or someone else once mentioned a piece of third-party software that I've forgotten the name of. I was led to believe he was using that.

If he was using something to slow down time perception, he was certainly using it in conjunction with something that sped up his firerate. Nothing wrong with that theory though. I see no reason why it shouldn't be possible to modify the game's internal framerate to speed it up while physically displaying only a subset of the rendered frames (ETA: I know this phenomenon happens organically all the time due to hardware discrepancies but I'm talking about fine-grained control over it).

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 15 Apr 2018, 10:40

And I can tell my friend he is not only one who did it, and you know it! When I told that some guys had so fast close combat firerate, all laughed at me, now when that is prooven, Phantom is problem. No my friends, Phantom just had better hardware than rest of you, and he is issue, while rest of you not, just because he could overperform you guys. Also i know from fast that every single of you (except few) had raised FPS. So lets cut the crap. Hav e fun guys.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby Fear » 18 Apr 2018, 14:39

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:And I can tell my friend he is not only one who did it, and you know it! When I told that some guys had so fast close combat firerate, all laughed at me, now when that is prooven, Phantom is problem. No my friends, Phantom just had better hardware than rest of you, and he is issue, while rest of you not, just because he could overperform you guys. Also i know from fast that every single of you (except few) had raised FPS. So lets cut the crap. Hav e fun guys.

](*,)

2004-2014
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby [FGS]Chees » 28 Apr 2018, 12:08

Darko :assshaking: your mums ass :assshaking:

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: The FPS drama of 2017 - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 20 Jan 2019, 13:02

You know amidst all the nonsense, Darko actually has a point.l The game was originally played with no more than 60 fps if that back in the old days. Nobody had renderers that could go to 100 fps back then it was a big deal to get 60 in 2002. So I think newer players just take high fps from other games for granted, but DX doesn't have a ways to properly compensate clientside vs serverside framerates and speed.

smell the glove

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0

Return to Deus Ex