Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Moving on

Author
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Moving on - Postby Cozmo » 18 Aug 2020, 02:26

Ok I take it back, he is just a troll. He wouldn't beg so hard for replies otherwise. GG on wasting my time Darko.

CDX - A huge Deus Ex Multiplayer patch
Cozmo_RPG (v1 & v2)
MPConversations - A great tool for creating co-op or rpg content. It will never be used.
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 26 Aug 2020, 17:41

Kuchcik wrote:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Do you want to see 10 mins sniping from CS Go, by me? Only half sniper?

I would absolutely love to see you play a full csgo match, for real, it's like the only FPS I play currently and can objectively judge your skill.
Just let it be an regular valve 5v5 mm or faceit/esea, no casual many metabolic end product, please and thank you.

Usually I have no desire, nor nothing to proove, but, I have nothing to hide. As I said, when it comes to sniper (any game), you can expect hat you will see in pictures.

Would not come here, but would be stupid not to sent it. About CS, have you compared how many people uses wall there, or aimbot? Compare some modes, you would see. There are matches where 5 people doing one bullet headshoot with respond time of under 0.5 sec, after they appear from wall, or less. Whole game.
So ye, same as in DX, TDM will always be most cheated. Those people would never even come closer to me on maps we play, but for some reason they do miracles in TDM :)
Dont believe what you see, dont glorify people that dont deserve. I watched one tournament (official one) with pistols that you said, I literally saw how at least half of people watching behind walls, and moving pointer exact point how enemy moves. Sorry mate, if on tournaments supervisors dont see that, then its sorry to say but sad. I laughed all the way. Thats why I told you: Warriors behind keyboards with cheat are one, to beat me in reality, in webcaffe is other. Specially if all would use same setup I will. I wonder where they would be? Probably around same score those guys.

Anyway, feel free to join if you see our clan tags. Have fun.
Attachments
23.8.2020..jpg
22.8.2020..jpg

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 27 Aug 2020, 21:47

Someone should just give him a sig he cant change: nothing I post reflects reality in any shape or form and all characters are a work of fantasy with no connection to any person that they may resemble.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Aug 2020, 22:02

synthetic wrote:Someone should just give him a sig he cant change: nothing I post reflects reality in any shape or form and all characters are a work of fantasy with no connection to any person that they may resemble.

I guess same reality does not exists in your little world where little kid (back then) beaten on 2 maps 5 of you from Hivemind, and had more frags than you all? Khm, Ye :)
I know you would love to change many fights against me, but same as Fear, and many others, that just aint possible. So its easy to troll on forum, as many of your PALS from toxiw, DX community on discord, and here on FGS tries since ages?

Enjoy your little world, but dont forget. I am always interested for real life tournament. I hardly believe any of rest of you is interested to show "skills".

All the best, have fun.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Aug 2020, 22:04

Anyway, have nothing more to add, to all what said before. My story continues on my website.

See you around people.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 27 Aug 2020, 22:15

Enjoy in day, my friend, enjoy in day

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Moving on - Postby Psycho » 29 Aug 2020, 00:54

Hello Darko,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to you. You have been defeating me and all of Hivemind alone for many many years. You deserve all the credit in the world. You are now one of the greats. Please accept my apology and request for a personal training session from one of the greats. You are the greatest and I humbly bow down. Take care and be safe you GOAT.

Regards,
Psycho

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 29 Aug 2020, 02:09

I can confirm that a duel with him is the shortest and most anguishing one I've ever suffered, involving lot of advice and scolding

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 00:01

synthetic wrote:I can confirm that a duel with him is the shortest and most anguishing one I've ever suffered, involving lot of advice and scolding

Not sure I ever played 1:1 with you or Psycho 1:1, but sure I do not I beaten you guys on SEV's server long time ago, forgot how is map called, maybe those pictures are still on this forum.

But I sure do know you guys trolled a lot. You see problem is, you had hard person to crack, since I trolled you guys, kid on Area 51 made 58 kills on you guys. Still that was no excuse you guys were 5, on us 2 (me and Leonardo). He connected 2 in row and made same in Smuggler. So you can bark what you want, that kid literally made more kills on 2 maps than 5 of you together on Smuggler and Area 51. That is fact. Same kid made monster kill on Pool in regular match. I never saw anyone to do it. kid of 8 years? So ye, he did things even I have not do nor anyone else.
I have beaten 6-7 legends on sniping map (6 later when Lox switched to me and helped me), I had score 54:0 on Sniperbox, but that kid, now young man can say he beaten YOUR clan BY HIMSELF ALONE.
You can say what you want. That kid was trained by me. Same person smashed every single of you in 2013, in 2014, 2015...... It would continue if shitpiles you guys created would not be so rigged that even old pros stopped to play game.
Anyway, no point to discuss past times, but just saying.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 00:11

I was today in lame shape, but still in good enough to win games, or even those that I didnt I had top score.
But when I saw this guy, made me think, is he from FGS? Well is he?
Was kinda suspicious since he trageted me, first comment he said I am best admit it? Ok, no prob, but then insulted started as shown on picture.
No reason...... Ye, he has to be from FGS, could be such coincidence that all WUNDERLAND people kinda insult my clan?
Ye..... Funny anyway.

You know my nickname, I know many probably saw me there, saw how I play. Even when I am not in good shape I have at least solid result and win in 75 % of matches. But...... Why scared? Introduce yourself, be man-...... You said on this same forum, I am NAB. Show it? Why noone of you just shows it?

Where are those "insane rigged" skills you ALL CLAIM here? Where? Why cant you come close to me in any games? Ye...... As I said, less bark, more modesty, less time to rig games, and more to improve your skills.

Also instead to call me nab, instead to metabolic end product about me that I insult, that I RQ, you should rather REALLY try to play against me, and try to beat me. I didnt saw any insults, specially not RQ by me. Many others maybe, not me.

OH.... I saw when I was in lame shape guy with nickname lucky...unlucky....... Still when he saw I am waking up (I was sleepy still, he left cause normalyl I have won that game, and turned score around). Whoever you guys troll, be A MAN, dont change nicknames, PLAY AS A MAN. Introduce yourself. DONT RQ. I saw many turkish and russian people, even cheaters there, still that only pisses me off and I play better.

But seriously, be a man. Show those skills, or even better, stay in silence, and play like a human beign. If by any chance thats none of you (would be weird cause I am still not that known in CS), despite I own there in sniping, then I appologize.

See you around.
Attachments
1.9.2020..jpg

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 00:42

And before I go for my flat 400 I need to show people some introduction how you people trolled, and played this game, BUT IN PURE REALITY! While you guys filmed fake history about me with filming fake videos where one took other nickname and filmed loose up to 28:0, like in case of Anax, and Dani, and Machete and Dani, but also how you guys failed to troll me. Reality is, I dont RQ, I dont loose much (nor in real condition and normal servers which I cant find since 2017). Just few reminders, HOW matches really ended for you guys. I had in mind to save those pictures for my portal, but just few. Its my reward for you guys, and few reminders that you can not change history. No matter how hard you try.
Attachments
14.jpg
Could it be, serbs attacked, and sucked so they speced? Wow. Must be origin serb, or UK guy, both nations moaning similar when they losing.
13.jpg
From time when YOU STILL could play as human with ping 200+.
11.jpg
Anax lost again! NOOOOO must be photoshop! FAKEEEE
10.jpg
Dani was there too in case you ask who those are, wow look its fake darko too! Dont forget him!
10.png
That was a gem, many years later they tried to dethrone me, problem is, I was still in shape.... More luck next time.
8.jpg
No fake Darko's? No proofs? Think again, who was then this? I wonder, hm, who can that be? Oh well, I know all 7 of them. Logs dont lie, you were in server where admins were/are actually my friends.
6.jpg
I like this one, troll undercover tries to humiliate me, but then again I knew I am in better shape, so why not dominate him with even more arogant nickname? I know who he was.
5.png
Here they filmed loses 28:0 against unknown players or someone with my nickname, problem is, that guy you see on shot with nickname Sretnik Sretnik WAS ME! I filmed that same game where he claimed he beaten player (which was in server), but problem is after player left I smashed machete into -1, Dani -7, Anax -17. Enough said. Its problem when they claim I am someone, while I actually smash them in their own server. And no I didnt hide, Sretnik has same meaning as Lucky.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 00:55

So many memmories and so many years? Oh my fake history kinds aint so fake suddenly? Its not only pictures from discord, + those you see now. Its much more of them that will be on my website. But you didnt think I have them? Sadly I lost some..... But I am not done yet.
Attachments
30.jpg
I would say good shape right
29.jpg
Some great game from me
29.03.2018..jpg
Here is also some from 2018. You can see my setup is natural same as in 2013, anD shape still here. That dude was strong tho.
22.6.2019.jpg
Lets not forget the man who managed to hit me in a match 3 times. Ye, 3 times. Then was last time proper USA server ping. Before rigged servers started.
18.jpg
Have you tried to play unlimited AUGS against me? Sure you guys did. Wait...... How much is that, 14:0? Oh, has to be someone under my nickname, right? I mean I cant be that good, or?
17.jpg
Is that Anax who RQ. Just a sec, didnt he told I am the one who RQ, but why is then he who left? OH maybe he is confused, and forgot he is doing it. Happens........ You know, we are humans.
16.jpg
Is that Anax loosing again? Nah, wait, is that..... Zero? I mean, is it or maybe...... Nah it is, has to be right?
15.jpg
In case you wonder if Serb was right and I only camp? Well I made him to cry more and shut up since I didnt camp here and have still won AGAIN.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 00:58

For all my fans this is more than enough. More will be on my website, but its since 2013-on. There is much more, but I love DX, I am sure will be lot more.

Many people from those pictures are my friends, hope will see them around. Have a lot of obligations those months, but soon will be around as in old days.

People wish you all the best.

See you and have fun.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Moving on - Postby synthetic » 02 Sep 2020, 06:06

Luckily you don't have any screenshots with an actually good player playing under the name, now that would be awkward :alc:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 02 Sep 2020, 10:10

synthetic wrote:Luckily you don't have any screenshots with an actually good player playing under the name, now that would be awkward :alc:

Totally nailed it, you just have to spoil fun that I planned to save for my website, but well. Those must to be photoshop also, since many known faces inside. Also have to say Unknown from R, was in 2017 in better shape than me. Saw him smashing all that year. Do not want to crush your world, but that is fact. About known people by your standard....... Its hard to play against "known people" when they show in last second "if i looose they changed nickname, like Dani did few times, and few more", but otherwise they played as "PLAYER". Still I have much more of those where I catched them.

Sadly those legendary fights where I had 52 or 54:0 from Sniperbox i dont have. Huge loss, sadly I dont have it, or I could not find it. Same for final fight in 2013, where I beaten 6 people alone. Some pictures are on forum, sadly stupid picsite deleted them after some time. I was stupid enough not to save them on drive. Actually I maybe did but G+ left the building also. So lost there few also. While most of legendary fights from 2013 and on I just film. Had back then way weaker computer so filming was out of picture, and winning was for me on natural basis, so was pointless to shot pictures after each win. Too much work for one pic.

But then again:
Attachments
pobjeda 2.jpg
I continued to play here some legends didnt I wonder why??
pobjeda 1.jpg
What to say about that one hmmmm
play in fgs server.jpg
Some known faces here
against anax in fgs.jpg
One more brilliant match by Anax, RQ after that by him normally
21.05.2016..jpg
I see here Fear specing after he said i didnt beat him like ever or in 2013. Short memorry I guess. Why he spec? You would see on other pic.
4.jpg
Well more known faces.
2.jpg
Some faces you know here too, still not known enough? I dont see my score suffered????
1.jpg
I see here some faces who you know

Return to Deus Ex