Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Moving on

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 24 Oct 2020, 23:04

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:Sup Kaiden.

Yea as far as I can tell 2013 was a dormant year in DX. All the major matches ended a year before and heavy hitters stepped away. I stopped playing in 2012 for awhile myself.

Pretty sure all but a few TAC, alt fire, rpgers and noobs were around. Guessing those were who Darko streaked off.

2012 tho, I was playing on a shitty desktop with dudes like HeY, Ricci, Kale & TBD.

Apparently DXMP had a dry spell cuz from what I hear in 2014 the players considered the top at the time were dudes like Dani & Solid lol.

But yeah, dudes like Darko always been the randoms in tbe background that streak off a few newbies trying to learn the game still. Probably why he got the impression he was good but when he stepped to real pros he just couldnt keep up.....

----------------------------

many metabolic end product counter on max..........

1. Guy who linking videos from time I played in 2013 and kicked his as, stating he ended in 2012, but he knows 2013 was dormant year? BUAHAHHAHA. :clout: OMG! OMG!

2. Dani left the building in 2013, together with Fear after I beaten them 1:1 in final matches (Fear lost in 3 of 4 matches against me, and Dani in 3 of 3 that night against me. So from where you heard he played in 2014! many metabolic end product! Dany returned if I remember right in 2016, and maybe in 2018-2019 where we finalyl talked cool. He also appologized, and we talked about old times. He admitted some things, but its ok. My respect to Dani is way higher than to some people here trashing on others.

3. He stating he had shitty computer! NEWSFLASH! I HAD DEARK MONITOR in 2012, weak computer, and all laughed at me! STILL that DIDNT STOP ME!!!! Cry me a river, you just cant admit, Hey and Riccy are over your league.

4. You calling Fear and yourself better than rest? On which drugs you are, ALL ARE WELCOME TO COUNT HITMARKERS IN OUR MATCHES! I HIT 50 % MORE THAN YOU DO! IN EVERY MATCH, NO EXCEPTION! Sorry is watter you drink poluted? Dont get me wrong, youre good sniperman, but I am dominant comparing to you or Fear! I prooved that by beating you both IN MULTIPLE MODES! So when you metabolic end product on me, remember that Ricci and Hey didnt liked my behaviour but they accepted my skills. Problem with people like you is, that NO MATTER HOW MUCH ASS WOOPED YOU GET, YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO ACCEPT YOU ARE NOT ON THAT LEVEL! At same time you glorify that trashy win in USA (where by the way you won first game based on my mistake to trying film + have discord open at same time so I had right away -4 at start, let me reming you final score was -3) so you would loose! In second match you made dirty move, and in tihrd match luck saved your ass to respawn me at same box where you standed what happens in 1000 cases maybe once 3 times in row. Brutal luck!

5. In your video is visible that you RAGEQUIT in second match after my lead of 4:2 and after pinning you to box, so that you changed respawn point behind me and joined after several minutes. And you talk I RQ!? When they *love* I left match? Where the *love* you saw me to leave?

Let me remind you you RQ in SunnySide same night you were ascared to fight 2 times in 2020. You left in 202 from Rhino server, pretending was not you and blaming Dark its him (I dont believe, based on talk, nobody else believes), you raged in our second fight in USA server to prevent loss, and to stop my killing spree on you to respawn behind me after several minutes. I can go on and on, and on. On same time when I left during match? NEVER!

6. I still wait you Fear, Ken and Machete to fight me in EURO server all 4 of you. Lets see who will loose? Lets see HOW GOOD YOU ARE! We can play online, BUT I WOULD LOVE to play in reality! I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY ON SAME SETUP! I would love to show you what domination over you I would have IF I WOULD USE SAME TRASH YOU DO. I WOULD LITERALLY HUMILIATE YOU IF I WOULD USE SAME SUPERBIND metabolic end product AND RAISED FPS. And you know it. BUT PLEASE MAKE THAT REAL LIFE TOURNAMENT, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE, PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.

7. in front of all ONE MORE TIME, ALL 4 of you, together against me ALONE. DO IT! not first time you guys will loose, I beaten several times better players than you. Before I beaten 6 players alone, I also beaten Dani, Fear and one more person on Sev's server, few times I linked how I beaten multiple people alone in infinite augs.

With that said:

Now in 2020 I have huge desire to smash Ken, Reclaimer, Fear and Machete, ALONE! None of them has balls! They literally denny my legacy WITH many metabolic end product lies and crappy statements that are so stupid I can only laugh about it! So why are they *loving* scared!? Because after that matches in USA rigged server I HAVE NOT LOSE STILL ONE SINGLE MATCH.

And they know it. They know I would post it, beat them, and frekin humiliate them. All 4 of them are loud, but they dont have neither skills nor balls to confront me in normal server, specially not sniping one. I am realisrt, I give them 10 % of chance, but seriously I would win. I am better sniperman than any of them.

And in case of real life tournament, if we would play on default setup, no binds, no raised fps, they are fucked. They never played without that metabolic end product, and I would smash them easy, same as in 2013. I am on pro level in all games I play, you could see that in my CS:GO videos or Apex ones!

In case of real life tournaments, we would probably have same setup, and if they give me 125fps + superbinds they use, man I WOULD DECIMATE ALL 4 OF THEM TOGETHER! I literally dont see chance for any of them! Any!

All what I see from Reclaimer, Ken, Fear and Machete, since ever is many metabolic end product talk and :assshaking: flashing, because for more they are not capable.

:-({|=

See you around :wave:

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Moving on - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 24 Oct 2020, 23:09

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
Fear wrote:Enjoy in homosexual :wave:

When people calling other people homosexual, they are homosexual themself, scientists prooved that. And homos used "Lucky" as word for polite saying for a homosexual. So, you want to say youre "homosexual" since you use polite way of homo, or homosexual? Dont be shame, if youre homosexual, say homosexual. I aint gonna stop using my *loving* nickname I use for ages, just because one homosexual, says so?

Look who's talking.. check your OWN posts. That's not him but the mysterious peculiarities of our beloved forum, kiddo.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 24 Oct 2020, 23:22

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:
Fear wrote:Enjoy in homosexual :wave:

When people calling other people homosexual, they are homosexual themself, scientists prooved that. And homos used "Lucky" as word for polite saying for a homosexual. So, you want to say youre "homosexual" since you use polite way of homo, or homosexual? Dont be shame, if youre homosexual, say homosexual. I aint gonna stop using my *loving* nickname I use for ages, just because one homosexual, says so?

Look who's talking.. check your OWN posts. That's not him but the mysterious peculiarities of our beloved forum, kiddo.

You see yourself in that kiddo?

I didnt used word homo or homosexual, I used FA . GG. OT! My post was originally different. My point was, why sghould i change my nickname, just because some "fa . gg. oot" society decided to adopt "lucky" as their word! I dont give a *love*. They can *love* themself with Fear on top. Using that nickname for ages, and aint gonna stop cause of flower people. I respect them, but 2 metters away from me is cool.

Enjoy! =D>

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Moving on - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 24 Oct 2020, 23:57

Jesus.. I miss the old days where this forum was still full of reasonable people.. and where those of your type were still shitting in their pants. :roll:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 25 Oct 2020, 00:00

He be shitting them thangs everyday still lol

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Oct 2020, 00:50

quote="~][FGS][Nobody~"]Jesus.. I miss the old days where this forum was still full of reasonable people.. and where those of your type were still shitting in their pants. :roll:[/quote]

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:He be shitting them thangs everyday still lol

I am Croatian, we dont metabolic end product in panths, we leave people like you 2, to do it. I dont need to cheat and be "crybaby" to win matches, nor I need to call "rotten channel" supporters and society trolls from "you know which channel" to dislike legit videos and materials. But you know I can do same on videos of every single of you. Would be nice to see so many dislikes. Since I am marketer, I can make you to have a lot of dislikes, would look cool right? I can play that game.

But about shitting, why you scared? I dont feel like one who is "shitting" here. But those brave ones are so tough, on toung, and talk :)

Also there is one saying, you can be insulted onyl when it comes from legit person. Considering from who it comes, I just cant be insulted. Nobody (involved all the way into protecting trolls that tried to ruin DX gaming - admitted in forum), also Ken, Fear, Machete, all 3 took nicknames, trolled, hiding, and using multiple nicknames, ragequits, and denny'd every single win on them (they did to all people, not only me). Fear once told noone beaten him, insane statement. Human behaviour is wicked. Even in my best days where I was obviously best, and was aware of that, I was aware of possible loss, and didnt denny win from anyone.

But some people, wow some people are such ego-hitters that is hilarious. I cant believe DX society support those trolls. Insane.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Moving on - Postby Fear » 25 Oct 2020, 01:48

Enjoy in day people, enjoy in day people, Enjoy in day people, enjoy in day people!

MAN this ain't working ok lets try copy paste, enjoy in homosexual people, enjoy in homosexual people, enjoy in homosexual people, enjoy in homosexual people, enjoy in homosexual people, enjoy in homosexual people, enjoy in homosexual people... man I just can't seem to do it justice Jedi Darko.

NOODS :mofu:

2004-2014
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Oct 2020, 02:04

Fear wrote:MAN this ain't working......

I bet they saying to you that all the time :)

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Oct 2020, 02:05

Will be interesting to troll trolls further, patience is key :) Knowledge is power :)

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Moving on - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 25 Oct 2020, 02:07

Darko, I can't speak for the others, but I for one can't be part of your fantasies, already because I'm not active on DXMP Servers anymore for at least 5 years.
However, I pay money every month to retain the existence of this beloved place and several DXMP-Servers, where also you are around regularly.
What can you show off apart of proclaiming your narcissism?

As for legit persons.. on this place, I am the most legit person for you, trust me.
You only have that liberties here because I endure your presence and your nonreflective mind.

Maybe you consider that in a lucid moment, good night.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 25 Oct 2020, 03:52

I never see Darko online in DXMP. Unless he's the player in Cozmo RPG server playing by himself hours at a time.

At this point, getting Darko back on track to focus on his life might actually be the nicest thing you ever do for him

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Oct 2020, 10:25

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Darko, I can't speak for the others, but I for one can't be part of your fantasies, already because I'm not active on DXMP Servers anymore for at least 5 years.
However, I pay money every month to retain the existence of this beloved place and several DXMP-Servers, where also you are around regularly.
What can you show off apart of proclaiming your narcissism?

As for legit persons.. on this place, I am the most legit person for you, trust me.
You only have that liberties here because I endure your presence and your nonreflective mind.

Maybe you consider that in a lucid moment, good night.

Look man I donrt hate anyone, nor have grudge over you (personally), but I never liked what Cheese did to me. I know you believe its truth, but its not. I was cool with him, I will repeat you that 20 times.
I came into one server played on Scoutingklnivez one game, beaten someone (probably him), and probably that was hit for ego, from clear sky, cause we were really cool. Nexy day Anax and Dani took nicknames of my society and started to insult. Both nicknames were banned (Lucky's and me). We were both inside.
Still he said he didnt know which Lucky and Darko were right and which not?

1. One Lucky and Darko insulted all, other (me and Lucky), didnt? So I wonder who was real? He knew perfectly who is real, and who not. He was just good pal with Anax and Dani. Dont get me wrong, Hey did same mistake!

2. Those people (Anax and Dani, were so supported in their shitty work that they did SAME on 75 % of servers. Not only that they LITERALLY bullied ATO players, before they created ATO, because we made DD gigantic in very short ammouint of times, and made new website in first week with over 1000 views. Who can call girls with rood names in servers? Under my nickname? Anastasia said it hit her a lot when she heard those words from me!!!!

But there is a God, when she asked me why I did it, I told her, I didnt! Was not me (B-Dawg hated me for years because of that, but was not me, and told him that). Luckly INSIDE OF SERVER WAS DEJAVU OR P (player that hosted Humans vs Creatures server), say what you want about him, but he was always cool with me. I didnt meet bad part of him, actually he said he will protect me against cheaters, and he did, he kicked them all. When fake Darko came, DejaVu saw it, and Anastasia saw it, she said what??? That was FIRST TIME, someone on their own eyes saw, its not me. Person tha tloosing 10:0 and 28:0 WAS NOT ME. Person that raged all the time and insulted people, WAS NOT ME. I insulted only cheaters. Period.

If Karky and Hey didnt continue to expose them I would still be banned in 75 % of server. And dont forget Dani and Anax were with Cheese vewry well supported. And about Machete (admitted how his superbinds work, and raised FPS), but then again always said his legit player????? Reclaimer using same metabolic end product, Fear and Ken? But then again all 4 of them cried that Phantom is cheater, and now they using even worse metabolic end product.

Let me remind you, just cause Phantom was best and better than them, same as FullMoon, they bullied them. They used same or even worse metabolic end product, and now they call it legit, BUT THEY SWTILL metabolic end product ON PHANTOM! Based on what?

They still metabolic end product on me, despite THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DID. Reclaimer, Fear, Machete and Ken, can never have my trust, they are shown as untrusted people. Some people never change, and you have to hit them back, HARDER. Then you see a lot of crying. I dont do it because of hate, I dont hate, i just dont like HWAT THEY DO TO PEOPLE.

Seriously my friend, have you saw how Reclaimer works with people? Dark said, its entertaining and helps me in gameplay!!!! DARKSPARTAN, my friend LISTEN ME BRO, aint entertaining!!!! its humiliating!!!! I NEVER POSTED ONLINE MY WIN ON SNIPERBOX 52:0 against my friends! NEVER. He does! I often let people (friends to win over me), I LET THEM. When I saw there is space to improve WE TRAINED. What he does to you, AINT ENTERTAINING and AINT helping to YOUR GAMEPLAY. Hes sore trainer and cant stand loss.

Anax and Dani at least partially changed. Both of them admitted mistakes, and seriously when I speak about them I have no grudge. BUT THEY STILL take side of people DOING SAME TO OTHER PEOPLE, as they did in past. And Ken, Reclaimer and Fear, bully people SAME WAY.

Why the *love*, you tolerate such people? Where you saw my videos where I abominate people other people? Even in those URT videos, some people didnt like me! But have you saw that I make rood comments or abominate them in video? I didnt.

Why I did that to Reclaimer? Cause hes trashing on people all the time, and man I DONT LIKE IT.

I am aware you dont need to tolerate my metabolic end product, I dont say I am perfect, but I am telling you, WAS NOT ME who deserved ban in FGS for 2 years! New ban yes, we both know I deserved new ban because after 2 years when you removed it, I told to you something rood. I am sorry for that, but you have to be aware that if you jail someone for 2 years, and then fix it, that aint gonna make it easier, while those who did it, go around, and dont get any sentance? Right? You would agree on that.

Ok truth, Dani and Anax were exposed, Anax lost admin in Hey's, and one more, and Cheese lost admin in FGS after he killed me with admin mode. You said that on forum.

But seriously personally I just dont like such people were supported in here.

I cant believe even Cozmo is on their side, WTF!!! Since when that happened! Look man I just cant stand people qwho bully others. I dont care how they behave if they dont touch others, but those humiliating videos, claiming themself as BEST, dude!!!! They are not best. I beaten them back, and they glorify wins where I had non human conditions, you have on DISCORD how my game worked, scrool was like cemented after shot (no responsable toolbelt, mouse just flashing over boxes and nothing happening for 2 seconds, thats response time of one more sniper shoot or healing. Anywqay sorry for long post.

About Cheese also. I am not mad at him. We played later in URT. But despite my hard character I didnt deserve metabolic end product those people did. That why I returned them WITH interest. I would tolerate a lot, but when you call girls in game with my nickname with rood words, and when you bully kids on FB like they did to kids in my clan, thats something I *loving* hate! That was something I judst cant let it go.

So ye, Dani exposed Ken,Fear, Machete, and I know Reclaimer in 2020, using same metabolic end product! Let me remind you Reclaimer told me in 2019, he USES NO BINDS! But I guarantee you, he uses thewm now in 2020, I saw in his videos, how fast he heals, medkit is not visible in hands, you just see gun removes and flashes back for 0.2 seconds, what is response time you cant make without binds.

So with that said, they should stop bithing about Phantom and FullMoon, and me! We were just better than them, and they cried and called them cheaters, while they called me noob! Why? Because they were better with metabolic end product they also used, while I didnt use anything of that, so they had to film fake videos and insult kids with my nickname to discredit my legacy! LOW!

With that said I finish this story, I dont hold grudge over FGS. Never did. I just didnt like some things. I still dont like things that Fear, Ken, Machete and Reclaimer type of people are so well supported, because mark my words, behind your back, and back of rest of people, they building their legacy. RThey aint so good. Reason they smash DARKSPARTAN and rest so much is because they are scared, they believe in their fantasies, and when you consider someone a legend, you ply weaker. You worship him too much.

Leonardo respected me, but when I trained him to a level when he had more frags he was little warrior. I could do same because I trained him to attack but also play smart, sometimes he had over 50 frags on sniperbox, I hav 10 less, BUT problem was he had almost same deaths. I can do same frags, but then you have a lot of deaths, thats why you see me with 10-20 kills in most sniping matches, because I am person that moves a lot, I dont allow to be hit. There is also attacking way of me, when you can see a lot of kills, thats when a lot of people playing, and then I just rush in war (Apex, CS:GO).

Anyway I am now boring, but just saying, those guys are maybe friends of all of you, BUT THEY ARE ABUSING YOUR TRUST, THEY ALWAYS DID. I am not idiot, nor ego person, even in 2013, AT SOME POINT I was afraid, but seriously, that year I literally started to smash all in front of me, because of a lot of training, that is not BS, that is fact, 5 hours + daily made me on new lvl and I could not be touched.

You guys can do it too. You just believe to their fairytales! If ChickenSalse took me down in my prime, you can bet you guys can beat them too. You just glorify their metabolic end product, what is giving them power. Thats a fact. Look them,. ALL 4 OF THEM THINK THEY ARE BEST! Lunatic fact since I played with you Nobody, I did, and I know you can beat them 100 %.

I just dont stand many metabolic end product. And They know Dani exposed them. Still they are treated in society so well despite metabolic end product they did to people and story that is known about them, and I dont like that.

Sorry about long post, my last one in such shape (I think). Will be more polite I promise also.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Oct 2020, 10:34

RodNeySaLaMi wrote:I never see Darko online in DXMP. Unless he's the player in Cozmo RPG server playing by himself hours at a time.

At this point, getting Darko back on track to focus on his life might actually be the nicest thing you ever do for him

- Saw me in SunnySide (you came 2 times, bitched about nades, destroyed them), reconnected, was still afraid, you didnt fight 2 TIMES!
- Saw me in USA server multiple times, I waited you on revenge, YOU DIDNT joined, nor your friends (multiple times)
- Yes played in Zombie server
- Yes played in Cozmo
- Yes played in Rhino (you came, and got destroyed)

Thing is you cry when you got smashed, you cant stand you played in server where I had normal conditions. At least I show skills even in servers where I have unhuman conditions. You metabolic end product about some 10:0 while man I almost smashed your ass even in server where i could not freakin heal, and where my reload time took me not only one more sniper hit, but also healing away. So not only you cant beat me 10:0 (nobody can, unless I do super lame at one point of history), you almost lost even in those fights.

Dude one more time, people can count our hits with sniper, accept it, I HIT WAY MORE THAN YOU! Its visible, just is! I dont say youre not good, but man I am better, even when I am not so precise I hit more, and THAT IS REASON WHY I SMASHED YOU in EURO server EVERY TIME! And you know it.

You have desire to say you searching for me? Because man, nice you said that because I will include recorder now, and wait you in Deus Ex right now. You are welcome to come. You aint, I know, but just saying since you bark!

You called me 2 times in Rhino, you didnt show up AND YOU WERE THERE, pardon you did once, and get smacked in the face, but dude, CHILL. I called you, ken, Fear and Machete in game 4 times at least. Aint gonna do anymore.

I called you guys in real tournament also at least 4 times, you guys are scared to confront me, because you guys know I am seriously skilled guy, and with same conditions I would just walk trough you guys. Man I beaten all 4 of you without raised fps and superbinds, you can think what I would do to you guys in reality if I would use those? So chill.

Dont walk on my path and you will be fine. I dont like what you guys doing to people. I dont hate you guys, but I never liked what such people do to others and never will like that. Either you guys change or dont talk to me. I think thats human solution, because those conflicts will other way just continue, and aint my problem nor my fault.

Have fun :wave:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Moving on - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 25 Oct 2020, 10:57

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Maybe you consider that in a lucid moment, good night.

If you want you can delete with my permission (I know you dont need it, but you have it), all rood topics, posts, even my account and chat box comments. I never had desire to make demage to this or any other forum. If you think I did, do what is best.

Newsflash, I alwayys liked FGS, why do you think besides ZXC I played there so much? I was always cool with some players in FGS, that aint gonna change. In short, do what you think is best. No grudge.

All the best and respect. Also you guys beaten me in our last fight before that (Cheese and you). Congrats to that, have to admit, youre great player, too bad you didnt played more in DX. Respect to both of you.

:wave:

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Moving on - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 25 Oct 2020, 12:15

Man he really changed his tune now. Went from talking crap to kissing ass.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

Return to Deus Ex