Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Regarding Dani


Author
Message
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H
User avatar

Posts: 1183
Joined:
 13 Nov 2011, 15:37
Location:
 UK
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 19 Aug 2015, 00:05


All of you are legends for keeping this game alive because you only get one life so live it and stop moaning.
We all have faults but tbh I will be proud to say I knew Dani and Darko for all the hilarious posts and random bombardments of utter rubbish in games and forums it would not be the same without them. When I finally let my family look at what I have archived mapping for DX They will be proud that I can even do any of it (I'M NOT INTELLIGENT)

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”


Image
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Posts: 925
Joined:
 11 Apr 2012, 23:06
Location:
 England
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 19 Aug 2015, 11:25


Ermac wrote:It isn't his server. How many times do we have to repeat it to you?

I know it's fullmoon. The point is it doesn't matter who owns it, it could belong to Darko and still be speedwanker central.
Good luck for the croatian gnome ever setting up this server he talks about, nevermind opening ports on his incredible Pentium machine.

Ermac wrote:Image
pwned 8-)


"Pwned"
go back to COD, son.


AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1276
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 19 Aug 2015, 22:11


[FGS]Chees wrote:All of you are legends for keeping this game alive because you only get one life so live it and stop moaning.
We all have faults but tbh I will be proud to say I knew Dani and Darko for all the hilarious posts and random bombardments of utter rubbish in games and forums it would not be the same without them. When I finally let my family look at what I have archived mapping for DX They will be proud that I can even do any of it (I'M NOT INTELLIGENT)

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”


Well yea, but you gotta keep in mind that one thing is to drama on forums and other thing is to *love* up your dx games. If phantom comes into your server when you are having a game, youre not gonna stay in server. So, you cant actually play the game that the forums were made for. Thats why I cant stand cheaters or those who dont do their admin job properly. You can say anything on forums, but if game is sausage fest then you go play something else and loose the point of using the forums as well.


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Aug 2015, 00:29


Machete

I do not know if you know to read.... I hope you do, because if you read weak as you play, what is preety obvious, then I am not sure.

My quote from 2011: "Anyone can beat anyone, it is only matter of time, luck and skills", "If nothing else he can join in last second, kill you and beat you, anyone can beat anyone"

Quote which you use is famous quote from Dani and Anax which insulted my friends under my nick, spammed, and said: "I am best, I beaten Messiah". I had no clue about what they talked and I did not care, so make that in short......

After lies, shame, insults and nick abusements which next people did with my nick: "Dani, Anax, Fear, Sinthetic, Sev, B Dawg, (1 slovenian), Liver, Punisher, Kldjerz, Ajit (maybe), Sile, Solid, Bajas and maybe few of them did, and sometimes still do, I trained in Karky's for half year, month after month, day after day, hour after hour, and when I was strong enough I created DD community, and in first fight we had first win. It was community with most players and visits in Dues EX (over 1000 in first week), which lost many memebers because of next admins: FGS (Cheese - where all started when he banned Lucky and later even me even through I was not in there at all), Hey, Machete & Sev.

After that me, Leonardo and B-Dawg were forced to keep community live with wins. B-Dawg can proove to you next words: "Darko I am sorry that I insulted you, Dani and Anax make preasure on me and my friends, and I was forced to leave our community which you created for us". Yes you heard right I created that for Leonardo, B-Dawg and Liver and fre other kids. We picked DD marks together, and you people ruined it. Truth hurts?

Biggest shame is that you guys have not stopped there, you created on this forum fake account of Leonardo where you insult kid even through he was better player with nine years than you all are now. Dani even followed him on Facebook and Youtube. Bravo.

What I said after that?

I quote myself from 2012: "I appologized myself to every single person which was insulted by impersonators (Dani, Anax, Fear, Sinthetic, Sev, B Dawg, (1 slovenian), Liver, Punisher, Kldjerz, Ajit (maybe), Sile, Solid , Bajas and co.) with my nickname, I needed months to receive trust and proove that I am not spammer, insulter or liar".

I made promise to you all involved in that: "I will not call myself as best of the best, only when you guys challenge me 1:1 just to tease and beat you, because I will hunt, shame and beat you 1 by 1 until you all will be shamed"

In 2-nd month of 2013 I played in your server whole month, at least 5 hours daily, made over 200 matches, and I lost only 3 matches: 2 against Kyle from alpha, and 1 against Bajas. And trust me, very soon every single picture will be posted and hosted on my portal.

You think that I care what you think about me? Let me refresh your brains: You posted pictures how you beat player 10:1 which you called as "Darko", while on those pictures you can see guys with nickname Sretnik which killing you a lot haha. On one of your pictures "which you put by accident into Darko's Box people can actually see how Sretnik beaten , you, Dani, and Anax together, and you called me FullMoon :)) Hilarious. So you see that Sretnik humiliated you in your own server, score? Machete -1, Dani -8, Anax -28. I humiliated you guys.......

Some of records:
1. In that same month I did make impressive wins on Blades server also: 54:0 on SniperBox (that is still world record with sniper against 4 guys alone without any medkit which you can pick on map).


2. In Machetes I beaten 7 guys alone after Dani said, I quote: "King has come, Darko is best of the best, lets go humiliate him guys". After those words I said, I quote: "I am right here, you will see how will end for all of you". Final score was 13:11, for me, Dani and Fear ragequited 1 minute before end of the match, Phantom changed nickname when he saw that he will lose, and other 4 players were, Lox, Machete, Bajas & Anax. 7:1 they lost. So you see, you made me as King. You prooved that when I beaten 7 of you. Map: Cargostation - Alpha, Year: 2013, 2-nd month.


3.In Void's Basecamp: Me alone (later came Sev) against 6 from hivemind. They lost 23:9. That was clan war beetwen Void and Hivemind. Void won on at least 9 of 10 matches. People involved, Excsm, B-Dawg, Rat & me, against others from Hivemind: Sinthetic, Psycho, Ajit, Solid, Sile and Politra. Result.... Heavy loss for them whole day long.

4. Match for title who is best. Place: Blade's server, map: Zan-Gogh. Players: Fear, Dani, Phantom, Sinthetic, Me, sidewinder and few others..... Sinthetic said. Darko, here are Fear and Dani........ Play against them, beat them, if you do that, noone will tease you. I played first with Fear, he lost, he left (last time i saw him on DX), I played with Dani ghe lost too (last time i saw him until 2013 in 10-th months. I prooved case, noone teased me that day.......

And so on, and so on and so on....... All that will be posted. And those are just some pictures. There is a lot more..... So tell me who the fu.ck are you to metabolic end product on me. When you will learn that I am not scared of you, of Phantom, of Dani, of Hey, Ricci or anyone. When you will learn that??? I beaten you all in 2013, in 2014, I did it again in 2015. You think I have desire?? I am bored. Honestly? I AM BORED.

When I beat you all, after one week, you beat few players and when your ego is high, whole metabolic end product again, I must proof again that I am better. I proved that 3 years in row, and you guys never have enough? Still same metabolic end product, still stupidity that I hide under nick player...... That I am weak...

READ THIS ONCE FOR ALL TIMES: "I am not weak, I DO NOT HIDE, I ALWAYS since 2012 using <-(DD)->Darko, I trained so hard that I am not scared any single abuser, binder, cheater, not you, not Phantom, not Ricci, not Dani, not Fear, NOT ANYONE.

How astrong I am? Enough to say that I can beat anyone. Messiah? Never meet him, but I am so confident in my skills that i said that quote in 2012: "I will give anyone of you 1000 euro, who will beat me in reality". I said same on all games. Guess what, nobody made it, nobody accepted challenge.

Tell me machete, how any of you abusers will beat guy in reality, when that SAME GUY WITH NO BINDS - ME, kicks your ass in game where 99 % of you abuse. So yes, noone of you will ever face me in reality without binds. If you use setup which I use, I am honestly scared for your score in reality. Random computer, pure instanation, supervision of webcaffe owner, setup without console, onyl buttons which you can change in inventory. I wish to see how you will match me. We both know, not you, not anyone will. So cut the crap. And do not shame yourself even further.

Anax:

You little Dwarf: "Which part of: I NEVER HIDE UNDER OTHER NICKNAME" is not clear to you? I left zero augs after I beaten you and Machete alone. I promosed to you both that I will shame you guys, find you guys and beat you guys. That was last time I was in zero augs, and trust me, I will not come back in server which are hosted by: You, FGS, Sev or AiB. I will also not join in servers of other abusers like Phantom which act polit, but which insult me every single time when they got ass kicked. So much about "those friends". To who I trust, honestly, this community has serious issues.

I play only in 17, and I gave them few rules: "Never acuse me of playing under other nick because you know I do not do that, and I will leave any time I see anax and co, which always turn me against you guys".

Those were my words to Carlos and Kai.

And one more thing, Carlos is one of best close combat fighters I ever saw, and probably only one against which even I refuse to play with assault firle, and Kai is better than 99 % of people for which he believe that he can not beat. Those are facts. All others who act that they are my friends: I have message for every single troll who does not like me: "GO *BIP* YOURSELF".

PS: When and If I will host my server, there will be <-(DD)-> Community server, and trust me any of you abusers would not have access in it cause he will be banned. I do not hate people, but I will not forget whit and damage which you created to this game and people which loved this game, starting from Karky, Anastasia, Leonardo, and few other great guys which maybe left forever. Shameyourself *BIP" trolls. Nothing more to say, just avoid my name. I have no desire and will to play with any of you abusers and insulters, and I will not step into your servers. I have not for last 2 weeks, only miracle must happen that I return there.

Those words are not for all good people which are not involved in that. I hope I will see any normal people which are still in this game in some randoom hosted servers or in Carls - 17 server (at least then when they will not be turned against me, as others often doo).

All best too all good people. Goodbye.


[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H
User avatar

Posts: 1183
Joined:
 13 Nov 2011, 15:37
Location:
 UK
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Aug 2015, 00:42


<-(DD)->Darko gets a medal for the longest forum post in human history. =D> =D> =D>

CANT BE ARSED READING IT :bwahaha:


Image
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 222
Joined:
 30 Nov 2011, 03:21
Nationality:
Canada


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby TheWolf » 21 Aug 2015, 03:26


Congrats Darko, as usual your posts make no sense

And I will say this, for the atleast 3rd time

The only reason you are banned is because every *loving* time you play in a server you never shut your metabolic end product spewing mouth you annoying *love* witt kid with no common sense. The first time I get in game after months and guess whos there, spewing more metabolic end product from his mouth, you, and guess how many left the server because you wouldn't shut the *love* up. Over half. Then you defend yourself "NOT ME *loving* IMPOSTER YOU KNOW ME ITS KEN, MACHETE, ANAX, HEY ETC I DONT DO THAT BIG SPAM" AS YOURE *loving* SPAMMING IT IN THE SERVER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME FOR *love* SAKES YOURE OFF YOUR *loving* ROCKER i know who you are you little metabolic end product i know the many metabolic end product drama games you play.

THEN YOU DECIDE THAT THE TRUE REASON YOURE BANNED IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE L33T *loving* SKILLS AND WE CANT PUT UP WITH YOU. THE ONLY SKILLS YOU HAVE IS INSPIRING PEOPLE. YOU INSPIRE DUMB LITTLE KIDS TO FOLLOW YOU AND JOIN THE SHORT BUS CLAN. YOU INSPIRE PEOPLE TO LEAVE GAMES BECAUSE YOU NEVER SHUT UP. YOU INSPIRE SERVER OWNERS TO MASS BAN YOU. YOU INSPIRE PEOPLE TO USE BIRTH CONTROL.


Ingame: Sev
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 145
Joined:
 16 Dec 2013, 17:29
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 22 Aug 2015, 18:37


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:nonsensical rambling

Would you like a 1v1 or something? You need only ask, my friend.


Image
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1276
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 22 Aug 2015, 21:11


Well, if Darko is a troll its the best troll ever in dxmp, because I think pretty much everybody is absolutely confused whether this guy is mentally ill or trolling hardcore. It is strongly steering towards the first.

Anyway, I bet darko has too much serbian illegitimate child blood from his fathers to accept an honourable challenge from Machete.

Image


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Posts: 329
Joined:
 27 Jul 2011, 16:43
Location:
 Wales
Nationality:
Afghanistan


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Psycho » 23 Aug 2015, 10:38


I could have severe braindamage, no arms and no legs, and I'd still find a way to beat you Darko.


Image
<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Sep 2015, 18:24


This is really funny place with funny people. Excellent reality check how many people is fucked in head lol:

1. I remember when I trained kid - Leonardo, 9 years old, and when he had over 50 frags with just 9 years first time, when he has more frags than psycho, dani and sinthetic together, and 2 more from their team. He beaten them both in smuggle and area 51, those is perfect example how strong I was, and how strong they are. I mean lets be honest...... Kid with just 9 years shamed psycho, dani and sinthetic........ What more to say. Leonardo played this game just for a while and he already became legend. I am proud on him, he is first person which did what maybe noone ever will..... He had also ultra kill on deus ex..... I do not remember any player ever did that, maybe even I have not done that.

2. When Sinthetic talks about Serbs I must admit that I have feeeling if he is so weak as they are. I mean if your mom created kid with croatian, then you maybe would play better. If was with serb, then I understand why you are so obsessed with them :) I mean you play very weak, and your comments are very low, so yea, serb person :) They cant win in war, you can not win in game :) You fit perfectly in that.

With all respect to your mom and dad (because of her and him) i hope they did good job, but only if you are Croat you can understand what means to be great player.

I kicked ass of you and Psycho since first year I came in game, but since 2013 I have constant proofs how I beat any player in this game. Honestly sinthetic I would beat you and psycho even If I fire with my male sex organ..... Sorry, but that is fact.....

You call phantom cheater because you can not beat him, I did beat him and I do not call him cheater. Why? Because I am not that one which insults, you guys insult me because you have traumas...... I understand how big problems you guys have...... Someone joine DX MP in 2011 and it is already legend which and has kicked ass of every single player which meet in game. I did that..... With no abuses....


So yea I understand your frustrations.... As I said, even if I fire with male sex organ I would still be faster than you with your all abuses and weak skills which you have.


<-(DD)->Darko
Power/3D
Power/3D
User avatar

Posts: 277
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57
Location:
 Croatia
Nationality:
Croatia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Sep 2015, 18:28


This game really needs new people because those who ruined game when they called kids as noobs and weak players (even through they abused) are pure shame for this game.

What to say to game which allows not only binds, but also direct us of meds etc etc.... Spawning of 5 meds, where admins can ghost kill you etc etc....

I mean hahaha, hilarious..... It is really nice to see from time to time new guys with new servers, because now is ZXC server only normal place where someone can play with no insults....

All other servers abuse play in game or they support users which insulting other people.... If you ask me red alert for game.

When I removed from most of you I did best possible move, better to play alone than in bad company.

I hope one day I will see again those normal guys how they play in normal servers where we ignore people which insulting and trolling, who need them anyway.


~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 4940
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 27 Sep 2015, 18:59


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:even If I fire with my male sex organ...
Err.. your what? :-s 8-[


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~TheClown~
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 54
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~TheClown~ » 27 Sep 2015, 23:33


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:This game really needs new people because those who ruined game when they called kids as noobs and weak players (even through they abused) are pure shame for this game.

YOU ruin the game with insults, hell, you leave my server as soon as you see im online cus it means you cant insult me behind my back LOL.

What to say to game which allows not only binds, but also direct us of meds etc etc.... Spawning of 5 meds, where admins can ghost kill you etc etc....

You dont like the mechanics of the game, go play COD. Binds are allowed. Deal with it. All they do is simplify controls, thats the magic of PC gaming. You want restricted control schemes, COD is perfect for you. Admin abusers? Report to the host. Simple. Your method of Shout at everyone until they do what you say and ban all players that dont agree with you, is one of the reasons why people think your a female sex organ.

I mean hahaha, hilarious..... It is really nice to see from time to time new guys with new servers, because now is ZXC server only normal place where someone can play with no insults....

I unbanned you from cagematch because i thought you'd be able to play without insulting people, you lasted 5 seconds before you started insulting players again. You can't follow the one basic simple rule of servers, why should you expect anyone to kiss your ass n be nice to you. You have to earn that respect.

All other servers abuse play in game or they support users which insulting other people.... If you ask me red alert for game.

I missed a lot of the drama last year, but from what ive seen this the past few months, people play peacefully and get along well, until YOU join the server and start a fight with everyone who doesn't say your the best DXer in the universe. You show off your arrogance and planet sized ego by wanting to 1v1 everyone who talks to you. You try to put 1000 euro bets on the fuckin game. No One really abused the game when you claimed. When you started claiming that MTL changed your score because you were better than everyone, you lost all credibility you had. You degrade other players constantly. You start fights with someone who doesn't even say a word to you, just because he kills you in a way you don't approve. And then there's the racist insults, degrading the entire british population with claims that Croatia is the master race. Need I say more?

When I removed from most of you I did best possible move, better to play alone than in bad company.

Good for us too, much more peaceful without you spamming servers. You just proved you can't get along with human society so you had to be isolated.
Let's just forget, the last time we talked, you threatened to kill me if i "stepped foot in your land" while I was trying to talk peacefully.

I hope one day I will see again those normal guys how they play in normal servers where we ignore people which insulting and trolling, who need them anyway.

That'll only happen if you have a serious personality change, and learn to get along with other players. Otherwise, don't bother, you're not welcome if you can't follow the simple rule of don't be an rectum.

That is all.


synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1276
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 28 Sep 2015, 05:35


This guy can not be serious.. he is like out of those soviet army stories where the mountain people used to shag sheep and whatnot, and then were dragged out of their huts to serve the mighty red army for 2 years. Like, seriously?


2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Posts: 925
Joined:
 11 Apr 2012, 23:06
Location:
 England
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 28 Sep 2015, 06:58


Darko I'll shove a British flag-pole down your neck and claim the corpse as new territory :)


AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!


Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests



cron