So..

It is considered a privilege for some to get off-topic so here it is, a forum for off-topic discussion.
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

So..

Post by Fear »

So, THC denied me, posting here since i can't access the main private section, guessing its because I've been moved to trial.

I didn't want to leave FGS as some know, i didn't think the clan had interest in 0 augs much anymore and we ARE going to get challenged, i stated my loyalties here immediately after applying to THC, and that i would continue to be active in 0 Augs and Altfire in support of FGS, i would very much like to forget about my sudden need to move on and concentrate solely on preparing for any challenge which may come our way, i believe you are taking some sort of vote in the main private bit on my position in the clan, let me know asap please :)
2004-2014
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Re: So..

Post by chin.democ. »

Fear we do have a 0 aug server and we as a clan are making many new maps for 0 aug. So you could say we are the clan most focused on 0 aug in a way, although we do need to be more active in 0 aug I agree. I just want to give you a big slap tbh and then if I'm feeling good maybe I'll share my tangy toms with you, not sure. :smt022

I had to bump the FEAR thread because we all forgot about you! j/k. :smt023
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Post by Fear »

You'd actually share tangy toms with me, *love* me thats love right there not gonna lie.

Haha, i wouldnt be suprised or whatever if i aint allowed back in, i do tend to be a bit hasty in making decisions as i've done it once before, i tend to avoid going through the hassle of talks about things concerning me or putting me off, since members are not all on at the same time and all that, FGS is my home and i didn't think i'd feel so comfortable in a clan after spending such a long period of time in RTK until its closure.

If myself, chin, masta and sasquatch sortof took, if you like... "lead roles" in the 0 aug training and development of other members i think things could turn out very positive indeed, all of our members are at atleast above average in 0 augs and with a bit of advice and whatnot could become just as strong defensively and as a team as they are at attacking individually, that part must be there first beforehand which it is for everybody in this clan i havent mentioned, in my opinion.

TEAMSPEAK, guys we need to use it, i have a server i use daily which belongs to an old cod2 clan i was in, we definately need to use it so if you havent got a mic, dont be a cheapass and buy one! haha
2004-2014
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Post by Mastakilla »

When the talking is done and you're back in, I'll be active with you in sorting 0 aug activities out. If you like
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Post by Fear »

YEAAAA BUDDY, LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!

i mean er, Nick i love you

i mean er, i'm down meight, 0 augs with the only person ever to snipe me in mid-air ftw <3
2004-2014
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Post by ~][FGS][Nobody~ »

Fear wrote:Haha, i wouldnt be suprised or whatever if i aint allowed back in, i do tend to be a bit hasty in making decisions
Yeah, but don't be too hasty by leaving FGS now because you think you're kicked. :-D
The debate is not finished yet since not all of FGS are as fast as you. So give us a moment yet! :)

Fear wrote:If myself, chin, masta and sasquatch sortof took, if you like... "lead roles" in the 0 aug training and development of other members i think things could turn out very positive indeed
I'm very glad to hear such a dedication from you! I estimate it as great idea to form a kind of leading group for the 0aug division. :matrix:
A group that serves as mentor/organiser when it comes to fight related questions or when it comes to organizing clan events.
I'm the best rookie example.. On Chinny's server I'm pretty often like WTF, why I just got blank ammo! :oops:
Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)
chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.
synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.
~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Post by chin.democ. »

Maybe I should start using a medbind after all these years...I've been doing some mapping training but I'm sure I can offer some info on 0 aug too.
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Post by ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ »

Ah I'd love to hang out in a team like masta chinny and fear <3 it's been so long since i played 0aug, the last time i played dxmp was winter break, had 2 altfre matches lol..
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Post by Fear »

If we are challenged anytime soon, by NKz in particular, they will definately include Phantom and Jambi amongst their team because they know what they are walking into, i think us 4 would be a nice safeguard team to protect ourselves from losing against some fresh clan of oldies.

another name comes to mind, is Prophet still in fgs because i aint seen that guy in forever, he's also fairly familar with how wars work so he's another we need, as i said previously the active people we have in this clan wont even need to be trained much. Majster, Kalman, Anihex, all of the guys are good players who with a tiny bit of war practice (fgs vs fgs) would be ready to war anybody.

Guys we need to use Teamspeak, i want to arrange some scrims and stuff between all of us in a passworded server, where we can say what the *love* we want, it will also bring us closer as a clan because we will actually know each other a bit better.

TEAMSPEAK, IF YOU AINT GOT IT, GET IT
MICROPHONE, IF YOU AINT GOT ONE, HOW THE *love* CAN YOU AFFORD A PC?

We never talk :-(
Last edited by Fear on 17 Feb 2012, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
2004-2014
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Post by Mastakilla »

I'd be down for teamspeak but I don't have a mic and I'm too poor to even buy one LOL

I'll use keybinds :P
Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Post by Fear »

Mic or no Mic still come in if we scrim <3
2004-2014
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Post by Mastakilla »

We have telepathic understanding anyway
Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Post by Majster »

Fear, I'm interested in playing cw. At the beginning we should civil do clan wars in FGS, but offcourse I am ready for clan war vs another clan. I have made big progress since I back to DXMP in September and I feel I still can make progress. :wink:

Mastakilla wrote:II don't have a mic and I'm too poor to even buy one LOL

Me too.
ShadowRunner wrote: There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)
[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Post by [FGS]Kalman »

In Hungary, a noname, but good quality mic is only 1.8 Euro, and everything is more expensive than in the western countries
deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Post by Mastakilla »

< Unemployed, smoking and living off my mother, not about to ask her for a microphone.
Hopefully next month I got some money again
And no, I'm not on benefits as it will take away any motivation I have left to go looking for work